Sample project code now available for all posts
It is now possible to download example finished projects for each of the walk-thru articles so far:
- For the Multiple Windows with Core Data article, the code is available here: coredatamultiwin.zip.
- For the Multiple Managed Object Contexts with Core Data article, the code may be found here: coredatamultiwin2.zip.
- Although only a short article, a full project demonstrating Double Clicks in Table Views can be found here: coredatamultiwin3.zip.
- For the Custom Table Cells, Bindings and Core Data article, the code is available here: coredatamultiwin4.zip.
- Finally, a sample project demonstrating Drag and Drop Rearranging in Table Views with Core Data is available here: coredatadragdrop.zip.
Hopefully I’ve also corrected any issues that may have affected copying and pasting code directly into Xcode from the original articles. If you run into difficulties, please let me know.